- Teenager knew police were chasing him before fatal crash, inquest finds
INQUEST in the media, 28 June 2016
- JURY RETURNS CRITICAL NARRATIVE CONCLUSION AT THE INQUEST INTO THE DEATH OF 18 YEAR OLD HENRY HICKS
Press releases, 28 June 2016
- Jury found that inadequacies in the care of Paul Hirons led to his death at the Broadoak Unit
Press releases, 16 June 2016
- South Wales Taser death: former soldier’s family speak of their distress
INQUEST in the media, 16 June 2016
- Mental health system is failing
INQUEST in the media, 14 June 2016
- Southern Health trust accepts responsibility for teenager’s death
INQUEST in the media, 10 June 2016
- Inquest into the death of 18 year old Henry Hicks who died after being followed by police cars, begins on Monday 13 June 2016
Press releases, 10 June 2016
- Southern Health admits that it breached Connor Sparrowhawk’s human rights and that it caused his death
Press releases, 9 June 2016
30.06.16 Our casework team has opened 270 cases so far in 2016.
29.06.16 There have been 179 deaths in prison so far this year, including 10 women, 10 young people aged 18-24, 2 homicides and 56 self-inflicted deaths.
29.06.16 There have been 16 deaths involving the police in England & Wales so far this year, including 2 fatal shootings.
24.05.16 There have been 6 self-inflicted deaths of women in prison this year to date; more than in the whole of 2015.
20.02.16 One death in immigration detention has been reported in 2016.
‘I found your site and then sent for your handbook. It is BRILLIANT packed with everything I needed help and advice about. Now a part of my resource kit which I use to help clients with. I also gave a client your number and she in turn got her own book and has found it invaluable. So, I just wanted to say thank you and please continue your great work.’
– Bereavement volunteer, Plymouth