- Inquest into death of Michelle Barnes days after giving birth finds “very serious matters”
INQUEST in the media, 22 October 2016
- Inquest opens into the death of Marion Munns
Press releases, 21 October 2016
- INQUEST is recruiting
Latest news, 20 October 2016
- Inquest opens into the death of Levi Cronin - The fourth self inflicted death at HMP Highpoint in an 18 month period
Press releases, 18 October 2016
- INQUEST shortlisted for Liberty Human Rights Award 2016
Latest news, 18 October 2016
- Jermaine Baker shooting: IPCC “failed to hold Met to account”
INQUEST in the media, 14 October 2016
- Officers to face criminal charges of Perverting the Course of Justice and Perjury following the death of Kingsley Burrell.
Press releases, 12 October 2016
- No corporate homicide charges to be brought against South London and Maudsley NHS Trust. Decision comes six years after the death of Seni Lewis.
Press releases, 11 October 2016
20.10.16 Our casework team has opened 424 cases to date in 2016.
12.10.16 There have been 34 deaths involving the police in England & Wales so far this year, including 2 fatal shootings.
10.08.16 There have been 7 self-inflicted deaths of women in prison this year to date; more than in the whole of 2015.
20.02.16 One death in immigration detention has been reported in 2016.
‘I found your site and then sent for your handbook. It is BRILLIANT packed with everything I needed help and advice about. Now a part of my resource kit which I use to help clients with. I also gave a client your number and she in turn got her own book and has found it invaluable. So, I just wanted to say thank you and please continue your great work.’
– Bereavement volunteer, Plymouth