- The United Families and Friends Campaign Annual rally - Sat 29th Oct at noon in Trafalger Square - PLEASE JOIN US!
Latest news, 24 October 2016
- Inquest into death of Michelle Barnes days after giving birth finds “very serious matters”
INQUEST in the media, 22 October 2016
- Inquest opens into the death of Marion Munns
Press releases, 21 October 2016
- INQUEST is recruiting
Latest news, 20 October 2016
- Inquest opens into the death of Levi Cronin - The fourth self inflicted death at HMP Highpoint in an 18 month period
Press releases, 18 October 2016
- INQUEST shortlisted for Liberty Human Rights Award 2016
Latest news, 18 October 2016
- Jermaine Baker shooting: IPCC “failed to hold Met to account”
INQUEST in the media, 14 October 2016
- Officers to face criminal charges of Perverting the Course of Justice and Perjury following the death of Kingsley Burrell.
Press releases, 12 October 2016
20.10.16 Our casework team has opened 424 cases to date in 2016.
12.10.16 There have been 34 deaths involving the police in England & Wales so far this year, including 2 fatal shootings.
10.08.16 There have been 7 self-inflicted deaths of women in prison this year to date; more than in the whole of 2015.
20.02.16 One death in immigration detention has been reported in 2016.
‘No other organisation has worked so closely with bereaved families throughout the investigation and inquest process. INQUEST has a unique insight into the daily difficulties families face while striving to cope in the aftermath of a death in custody. The Skills and Support Toolkit can provide you with practical advice needed to continue and maintain your day to day life at a time when even the simplest of tasks can seem insurmountable, or help you develop the skills needed to mount a campaign. ’
– Mother of a child who died in prison