You have the right to raise issues which you believe are relevant to the Coroner or Coroner's Officer, in the first instance. If you haven't been told who your coroner's officer is, you can call the coroner's court and request this information. 

You are entitled to write to the Coroner outlining your main concerns around your loved one’s care and treatment as early as possible. See out factsheet on drafting a witness statement.

This will help the Coroner address all the issues from the family perspective.